Friday, July 19, 2019

ROBIN ON YELLOW TICKING

Here's the latest in my ON TICKING series...I'll be starting this one today...It's storming, storming, storming!  My poor Ivy has had a bad night, she was spade yesterday and could NOT settle down.  She and I were up most of night.  Keeping her from licking was an issue.  My vet recommends upside-down tee shirt to protect her incision.  She wiggled out of everything and was not consolable.    I gave her pain pill and sedative at 3 a.m.  Fortunately she's settled down a little.  I will be offering some finished ticking pieces next Saturday and will give you a sneak peak next Friday.
Here's my IVY pre surgery...we'll get through it. She'll be back to her old tricks in no time and I'll have my hands full keeping her quiet for a week!  Keep in punchin.
nancee

No comments:

Post a Comment