Friday, June 14, 2019

PATRIOTIC SAMPLE SALE

Hello Blog Buddies... here's a peak at tomorrows Sample Sale. I'll be posting on www.etsy.com/shop/thecooperscottage in the morning.  Finally got a few flowers for the garden, I'm so behind this year.  Just blitzed it this morning, will send pictures latter.  Plus, I'm experimenting Bernadine's #6 needle and Weeks Dye Works #5 pearl cotton.  I'm going to fuse the weavers cloth to a piece of wool and punch!  The wool fabric will be the background  I have a piece of ticking that might make an interesting background.  Stay tuned.  Please  note BETSY  in the forefront.  I am selling the sample but patterns & thread kits will be available for all these items.  I plan to post Patriotic paddles & framed pieces for sale next week.  Keep on punchin.
nancee

No comments:

Post a Comment