Wednesday, March 18, 2020

PANSY BASKET


GOOD MORNING BLOG BUDDIES...I should be having cataract surgery right now, but it was canceled yesterday.  Obviously it was the right thing to do, but I am anxious to get it over with and who know when that will be...The PANSY BASKET is a good example of do as I say and not as I do!
Any of you have ever been in any of my classes or seen my demonstrations knows I say punch all the small items first and the background last!  Like you all, I ran out of thread (it should be here today) and couldn't wait, so I did the background!  Due to this very stressful time, I'll be doing 2 things for my customers.  First 20% off all patterns & thread kits starting Friday March 20,2020
Second all my designs will be available as downloads.  Stay home.  Stay safe.  Stay well.  Keep on punchin.
nancee

No comments:

Post a Comment