Wednesday, November 20, 2019

GLAD TIDING...

In the works....GLD TIDINGS.  Here we are just 1 week away from THANKSGIVING!  Working on my menu today and making a shopping list.  Hopefully I will be able to do a little posting between now and then.  As soon as I get my copy of Punchneedle & Primitive Stircher magazine, I will post  my the Skaters Waltz that appears inside!  Just send off the FLOWER CART to France for Spring Issue of Simply Vintage.  Rizzo is his reserved self, while Ivy continues to be wild and crazy and at 10 months old is 99% house broken.  She barks now most of the time to go out!  Adding new things to www.etsy.com/shop/thecooperscottage   everyday.  I have a lot of finished pieces for sale, however not all are listed.  So please if you're interested in a finished gift for yourself or someone else, contact me through ETSY and I'll let you know if its available.  Keep on punchin.
nancee

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancee - this new design is going to be just adorable!!!
    I haven't been looking at designers pages for quite some time now so will have to get on over to your Etsy shop.
    Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving
    Karen

    ReplyDelete