Tuesday, May 7, 2019

MOTHER GOOSE & MARY'S LAMB

While I'm working on a few new designs, I'll be posting my Nursery Rhyme series... with lots of babies being born at this time of year, including a royal baby boy; I though I'd post this series.  Paln to get more pictures of Rizzo & Ivy up too.  For those of you who are familiar with Cedarburg will know we are known for our Historic Homes and Buildings.  I try to punch up one of these structures every year and this year I'm working on the Kuhefuss House.  I will keep you updated.  Garden Gertie is in progress and will have that up soon.  Expecting a piece of Iris wool from Weeks Dye Works any day to complete Lavender.  Hope to have her ready to post and patterns finished by end of week!  However, my main focus is IVY and potty training.  We are on the every hour out clock.  She cannot be trusted to be out of my site!  Keeps me on my toes...Keep on punchin.
nancee
'
MARY'S LAMB

No comments:

Post a Comment