Monday, February 4, 2019

LOVE BIRDS IN PROGRESS


We had quite a week of snow and sub zero (-27) temperatures.  It was a full time job keeping the furnace going and the pipes from freezing.  I had blazing fires every morning to keep the inside temperature to 60.  And now it's in the 40"s and I'm on the flood watch.  Water is creeping up to the back door!  Workman were here yesterday with a shop vac.  I'm hoping they will be able to come back today!  My newsletter went out today.  Please email me if you'd like to receive it cooperage@wi.rr.com.  I like to adapt a Frakur design every year, and have chosen this one.  I call in LOVE BIRDS.  The good news is the SMOLDER had her puppies and I'm the third pick.  She had 7 girls and 2 boys.  I'll send pictures with eyes open soon.  Must reschedule dentist and all the appointments I had to cancel last week.  Keep on punchin.
nancee

No comments:

Post a Comment