Monday, December 31, 2018

NUTCRACKER''S GRANNY

NUTCRACKER'S GRANNY is finished just in time to celebrate ringing in the New Year!  So happy today, my brand new 3700 Epsom printer is up and running and corrected to my WIFI so I've been able to finish my orders and post them on Wednesday!  Now if I can just get my Quick Books organized life would be perfect.  Plan to spend January drawing up some snowmen and punching a few...Gathered lots of watercolor supplies and have not abandoned the idea of turning some of my designs into watercolor prints.  I've saved the best news til last... Hattie, Rizzo & I are going to get new puppy.  It she or he is expected to be born January 17th and will come home on March 16th.  It's another  Australian labradoodle from the Larbradoodle Corral!  Keep on punchin and Watch this space.
nancee

No comments:

Post a Comment