Monday, December 18, 2017

TREE TRIMMING

TREE TRIMMING...it's that time of year.  As we march closer to Christmas Day, I'll be finishing up a few projects before I launch into cookie making.  There will be some gingerbread men to go along with the punch needle ones!  Planning to have the January Lunch & Punch in my home.  The date is still up for grabs!  I'll be doing one last Holiday Project of Primsicle People inspired by the Swedish Lucia celebration on December 12th.  I'll be early for next year.  What can I say...you have to go where the Muse takes you.  Keep on punchin.
nancee

2 comments:

  1. Lovely piece....kinda of ethereal.
    Merry Christmas and don’t eat too many cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. website

    ReplyDelete