Thursday, April 6, 2017

DOODLES


I'm Doodling away as I was just told that Jessie James is expected to deliver her pups on May 15th...which means July 15th they will be ready to go home.  However I'm opting for an extended 2 week training program where we will both be trained!  On the magazine front, i just sent off a pattern for the July issue of the Wool Street Journal and anther pattern for their October and final issue!  So sad to seem them go, I have a contributor of theirs for many years.  Look for FOLK ART FLOWERS in Simply Vintage Summer Issue and HARVEST MOON in Punchneedle & Primitive Stitcher Fall Issue.  It's lunch & learn this Saturday so it's a little crazy.  Have the drawing of the Old Inter Urban Train Depot finished.  It will be my Historic building for 2017.  Plus I'm working on an idea that SAYS WISCONSIN...that's the name of the Cedarburg Art Museum's exhibit this year.  Keep on punchin.
nancee

No comments:

Post a Comment