Monday, August 1, 2016

AUGUST BONNET GIRL

This AUGUST BONNET GIRL is one of my favorite,  a little nudie fishing under a starry sky!
It's that time of year to gear up for the fall shows & events.  I can't wait.  It's my favorite time of year. But first, I'm going to the dogs with a couple of new designs plus I'm starting to punch WISE GUY, a fully punched stand up version of WISE OLD OWL...I have a little confession to make...I've always wanted to make jointed mohair Teddy Bears...even before Boyds hit the market.  I put that dream away for a while, but it surfaced after I bought a little Lotus sewing machine and watched a tutorial on how to make the very bear I've been longing to make.  Yes, I've ordered all the supplies and plan  to start sewing up and (punching up) a few Beasts.  In the mean time keep on punchin.
nancee

No comments:

Post a Comment