Thursday, April 17, 2014

A STUDY IN GOLD AND RUSTS

I'm staying home again today and getting my COOP ready for Easter.  I panicked a little when I realized it was Sunday and this is Thursday and I've got designs in various stages and threads all over the place.  Chris and Dasha are coming up from Chicago and I'm cooking.  Love to do it, just need to do a little cleaning up first.  I started the day early by getting out dishes, polishing silverware, ironing linens, then I took a brake and picked up the SPRING SONGBIRD.  I punched his eye and head, then I thought okay I'll just do his body, maybe the little heart behind him.  One thing led to another and I  punched the tulips.   It's time to vacuum, but before I do,  I think I'll do just a little more of the background.  I think we all know how this day of cleaning is going to turn out.  Keep on punchin.
nancee

2 comments: