Friday, November 29, 2013

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM THE J.CREW GANG


You know the Holiday Season is upon us when you turn on the TV to watch the Macy's Parade!  Thanksgiving is the one day of the year I go off the rails and eat a little turkey.  Now that day's over and I back on the Vegan track.  Believe me I had plenty of veggie dishes to accompany the bird!  The dessert was best (isn't it always), a wonderful  pumpkin cheese cake Vegan of course.  Now back to punching...here's the deal...I'd like to have the GANG framed but not enough time for the Holiday Art Fair Dec 6-8th (Fr-Sun).  The way I see it this one becomes a pillow, and the NEXT one gets framed.  Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving and were able to sit down together with your family at HALF TIME!  Keep on punchin.
nancee

2 comments:

  1. Love this group of snow people!! Hope the Holiday Art Fair goes well for you. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete