Monday, January 7, 2013

THE HEARTS HAVE IT

Vintage Valentine Box, Love Ewe, Love Ewe Too join a String of Hearts.  I'm getting things ready for the Cultural Center where I'll be the resident artist during the month of February.  I'll be teaching a heart pin class  there as well as being in the window during Cedarburg's famous Winter Fest.  It should be fun.  But before that this Saturday is the first Lunch and Punch Class of 2013.  There are a couple of spots open if any of you local blog buddies would like to come just give me a call.  262.313.8885.  Oh yes and there are BIRDS on my drawing board.  I've got to get some done for the TAKE FLIGHT exhibit opening Wednesday at Wisconsin Museum of Quilt and Fiber Art.  Keep on punchin.
nancee

2 comments:

  1. Adorable. I especially love the "Love Ewe" sheep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim, I'm working on "Bell and Bella" same sheep with a rusty bell on Bell!

      Delete