Wednesday, April 7, 2010

THE WOOL STREET JOURNAL HAS ARRIVED!


I cannot tell you how much I love this magazine. It has been such an inspiration to me over the years. That's why I was over the moon last year when Bonnie Smith, the editor and chief asked me to create punchneedle patterns to share with her readers. The first free pattern is Midnight In The Garden Of Good & Plenty and it appears in the April 2010 issue of THE WOOL STREET JOURNAL. My copy arrived today. There is a wonderful story about The Cooperage, me, and my precious Old English Sheep dogs as well as lots of other great ideas! Get your copy today and start punching!!!

nancee

1 comment:

  1. HI NANCEE, IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU AND CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BLOG AND WEBSITE! BONNIE HAS MENTIONED YOU AND I ADMIRED A PIN SHE HAD ON THAT I THINK YOU HAD MADE.

    YOUR DESIGNS ARE GORGEOUS! I HAVE ALL THE TOOLS FOR MINI PUNCHWORK, BUT HAVE NOT MADE ANYTHING YET. THE NEXT TRIP I GO ON I WILL HAVE TO REMEMBER TO TAKE THE KIT WITH ME SO THAT I CAN WORK ON SOMETING.

    I AM GOING TO FOLLOW YOUR BLOG SO THAT IT WILL SHOW UP ON MINE EVERYTIME YOU POST SOMETHING. IT'S A GOOD WAY TO NETWORK.

    CHEERS, JUDY

    ReplyDelete