Monday, January 27, 2014

SPRING BLOSSOMS

It must be Spring somewhere, right?  It's certainly not here in Cedarburg.  Looks like another week in the deep freeze.  It's -7 degrees as I blog.  Fireplace is going, soup on the stove, vanilla coffee in the mug, and SPRING BLOSSOMS on the frame.  The dogs and I slept downstairs last night, not because of the cold, but because Harley has fallen down a few times and fell trying to get up the spiral steps so...I kept punching late into the night.  I had planned to punch the basket and the tulips, but as the clock ticked, and the temp dropped, I just keep on going.  Think Spring, keep warm, and keep on punchin!
nancee

1 comment:

  1. Lovely spring blooms! Although it is far from being as cold here as it is there, I too am punching a more lighthearted/themed piece. Come on spring...

    ReplyDelete