Monday, April 3, 2017

APRIL SHOWERS (LITERALLY)

A wet day in Cedarburg, and no heat...I'm bundled up with layers of clothes and fingerless gloves!  Hopefully I'll have heat tomorrow, but they can't work in the rain because my furnace is in a lean to outside!!!  The joys of living in a historical or hysterical barrel factory!  Off to the Museum today or a tour group, then mailing orders before coming home and baking up a loaf of bread!  Yes there will be stitching too.  Keep on punching.
nancee

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could send you a little warmth...it hit 90 today! Your bunny is adorable. Robyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fortunately the heat was fixed on Tuesday another damp chilly day. i must have had 2 dozen cups of green tea, not to mention punching and knitting with wool gloves on...Looks like the sun is shinning and it's going to be a nice day. I neglected to mention how many scones I costumed!

      Delete