Friday, July 31, 2015

PUNCH NEEDLE & PRIMITIVE STITCHER

The premier issue of this magazine came out in May.  Here is a sneak peak at the cover of the August/September issue.  Look for my "Witches Walk punch needle pattern designed exclusively for PNPS.  Working on the last in the Barn series... "Wool n Sheep Barn".  Will post progress photo soon.
Have a stack of designs drawn up waiting to be punched.  It's always crazy like this before the Fall Shows start.  Stay tuned i may be appearing at a location near you. Keep on punch.
nancee

2 comments:

  1. LOVED the premier issue and can't wait for the next one.
    Blessings
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your new design. I loved my first issue of the magazine. I have more things waiting to be hooked, counted and stitched. Just never enough time.
    Have a fun day.

    ReplyDelete