Monday, November 10, 2014

A HORSE OF A DIFFERANT COLOR

Back from a weekend on Washington Island.  Love , love love, Door County.  Shopped my way back home after stopping to see the Wilson Sisters goats, cats, and dogs.  They have a wonderful place with two charming houses on their property.  I got in a lot of punching and was able to punch up 6 horse heads with the idea of making hobby horses.  I'm painting dowels red and going to add ribbons and bells .  Perhaps a little wool for a mane.   I'll be teaching up in Sheboygan on Wednesday, then I'll be in my studio Thursday afternoon, Friday, and Saturday.  Stop by and see my progress... Keep in punchin.
nancee

5 comments:

  1. Hi I love these ponies. please , have you this pattern for sale? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have it next week after Thanksigivng. I'm cooking for the family,but then I'll post it on ETSY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok Nancee , I waiting.kisses ,evelyne.

    ReplyDelete