Friday, October 3, 2014

COUNTRY FOLK ART SHOW & THE REMAINS




It was a fantastic show as always for me.  I'm so grateful to all the folks who attend  and find something of mine to purchase.  I am eaqually grateful to all those punchers who seek me out and purchase my patterns!  AND yes this is a  of what my studio looks like and that's after I spent  about 4 hours working there!  It will get better I promise.  I'm redoing everything for the COVERED BRIDGE STUDIO ART TOUR coming up next weekend!  Keep on punchin.
nancee 

1 comment:

  1. I used to do shows and finally quit about 2 years ago. Must admit that while it was quite a task for me to load up, set up, tear down, load up, unload and put away, that I missed seeing the people. Glad you had a good show.

    Saundra

    ReplyDelete