Friday, May 3, 2013

SUNFLOWER SALLY

May has made it's appearance and the blooms are blooming.  It's a very busy month with the clean up and gardening starting..  Not to mention a Lunch & Punch coming up on the 11th, a Mother & Daughter tea the same day.  On the 12th, I'll be in Sandwich, Ill with 200 antique dealers for the first of the season Sunday's in Sandwich.  Then on the 17th, and 18th, it's University Day's.  I'll be teaching "Farmer's Market Pins" (carrots, corn, strawberries, or pansies).  Needless to say I've been a little crazy punchin, and puttin stuff together  Here's SUNFLOWER SALLY.  Hope to have her posted on my etsy store soon!  I'm working on a big sunflower pin too with wooly leaves.  More is coming, I promise.  Keep on punchin.
nancee   

No comments:

Post a Comment