Monday, October 15, 2012

DRUM ROLL PLEASE...









Here is a visual tour of my studio in the Farm House at the Museum.  You will have to scroll from the bottom   up to get the idea.  I can not tell you  how happy I was to have it ready for the Covered Bridge Studio Tour over the weekend.  Despite the rainy weather, we had a great crowd, with many folks coming from out of state.  I want to thank all of you for your kind words about my work and of course your purchases!  I can now turn my design thoughts to Holiday designs.  Look for "Pete & the Pears"  progress report this week. Keep on punchin.
nancee  

3 comments:

  1. Your shop looks truly wonderful! Big congratulations headed your way. ... jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so wonderful, Nancee! So happy you had a good day and that folks didn't let a little rain keep them from seeing your lovely studio. Love the horn books...and those mustard chairs...and all your great creations!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete