Sunday, September 16, 2012

BLUE WINDS DANCERS





It was quite a weekend in Cedarburg, Wisconsin.  While The Wine & Harvest Fest was going on downtown,  The Wisconsin Quilt & fiber Art Museum was hosting The Blue Winds Dancers outside as part of the Native American exhibit inside.  I loved how the dancers told the story behind each dance before they performed it.  I've included a peek of the wonderful baskets and outfits on display.  Don't forget any of you out in the Saint Charles, Illinois area this coming weekend I'll be at The Country Folk Art Show on the Kane County Fair grounds.  As soon as the show is over, I'll be relocating my studio to the farm house on the grounds of the Wisconsin Quilt & Fiber Art Museum...  Stay tuned and keep on punchin.
nancee

No comments:

Post a Comment