Saturday, August 18, 2012

GINGER & THE HARVEST MOON

I've been punchin like crazy to get stuff done for the COUNTRY FOLK ART SHOW in St. Charles, Ill September 21st to 23rd.  GINGER & THE HARVEST MOON is ready to go.  Plus, I'm proud to announce several of my punchneedle projects will be at the PINK LAMA, a new Gallery in downtown Cedarburg.  AND it's official, I'll be moving my studio to the little stone farm house on the grounds of the Wisconsin Quilt and Fiber Museum at the end of October.  It's going to be a busy fall.  I'm working on pumpkin face pins will post soon.  Keep on punchin,
nancee  

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations about the new studio location. Sounds perfect. ... jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun adventure...moving to a stone house! Good luck with all the "busyness"!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete