Tuesday, January 24, 2012

100 YEARS AND COUNTING...













I spent the weekend at the Wisconsin Quilt and Fiber Museum and had to share these photos! What fun, I punched all afternoon and signed up girls and their leaders for a punch needle pin class next week. I'm also filling in for one of the spinners on Saturday. That should be something, I've not done drop spindle for several years and I don't think it's like riding a bicycle! What ever, I'll just have another thin mint. Did I mention there was tea and girl scout cookies. Hope to have bunnies to post soon. Keep on punchin.







nancee

2 comments:

  1. Hello Nancee, I look forward to seeing your punch needle bunnies. I would be interested in taking a class. Please email me. Thanks Hugs judy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great. Can you come to my studio in Cedarburg? Send me an e-mail cooperage@wi.rr.com and I'll get you on my newsletter list. February lunch and punch classes are Saturday the 4th or the 18th from 10-2. There will be classs in March too.

      Delete