Sunday, January 9, 2011

GOT TREATS?







Who could resist these two at your back door? Believe me when I tell you they are NEVER left outside alone (even though the yard is fenced) except when I come in to ready their food!



It's been a busy week at The Cooperage Design Studio. The News Graphics did a wonderful article that appeared on Thursday. Spool, a new needlecraft magazine featured one of my designs in their January issue. Punchneedle classes start next Saturday. I'm very pleased with the response, however a few spots are left, so if your interested please register soon.



Here's a peek at a little hooped up heart punchneedle project. I've started using Gentle Art's Simply Wool on small projects and love how it works up. More on that later.. Happy punching.



nancee

No comments:

Post a Comment